Monday, July 11, 2011

8:15 Stars Shine the Brightest in the Dark

Most important video is at the bottom of this post.
Yesterday was Jessica. So, today it's Yoona!
cr: Sone on fb

And Taeyeon!
cr: S♥NE in Hong Kong on fb <-- My pride


On June 30th, Kenshi Hamamoto wrote on his blog, “As someone who deals with music just like them, I even felt a little worried for myself looking at how much they [SNSD] have practiced. I couldn’t believe that 9 girls in the early 20s can do such great things. How much time they’ve spent to produce such choreographies and songs, how much energy and health they had sacrificed for their schedules, and how much stress they’ve undergone to strive in a foreign country, the answers to these questions are beyond my imaginations.


I respect all 9 of them. I think they have put in many times of others’ efforts into their years of hard work. I was also motivated by this. In the future I wish to watch more of SNSD’s live performances, they are great.”

Credit: newsen.com
Translated by: imwhywhy@fanwonder.com
Posted by:ateloivcute@girlsgenies.webs.com
cr: (Girls' Generation)소녀시대 on fb
http://www.facebook.com/notes/girls-generation%EC%86%8C%EB%85%80%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80/news-kenshi-hamamoto-totally-blown-away-apologized-for-calling-snsd-an-idol-grou/216898791679327 

Let's get brainwashed by Samyang Ramyun!





Another wonderful production of SunnyAegyoify *2x thumbs up*

Sorry Sorry SNSD Girls Generation FMV HD




Please Watch, Must Watch the Following:

[MV] SNSD - Four years, still strong [their 4th anniversary is coming up in August =]

The video flows like this:
Funny, Cute, Sad, Happiness
Please watch the whole video. (Start @ 8:15 if you don't have time to watch the whole thing.)

@8:15 W.T.F. were those other fans thinking? Are they |=ucking retarded?
I would "buy" all of their lives. (if you know what I mean...) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment