Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Angel's Birthday Reply

ANGEL!





[YoonA] To everyone who has always given me strength and support ^^ Thank you so much for congratulating and giving me your love again this year. I've been busy with preparing for the Japan tour these days~ We're starting it off tomorrow, my heart is racing... I also want to return to Korea as soon as I can to show you guys too! Please look forward to it ^^ To all the fans in Japan and in Korea that continue/always monitor me, show me love, and congratulate me, keke, you're the best!! Though I have so much more I want to say, I will send another message later.. kekeke Please take care of yourself and go out and enjoy the day with a happy heart when the weather is nice! Thank you so much and I love you. ^^

Source: Bestiz
Written by: residentbenchwarmer@soshified.com
Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified.com
Image by: grayfm@soshified.com
Taken from: Soshified
[Genies Info] SNSD's Waistline
Kim Taeyeon : 24 inch
Jessica Jung : 21 inch
Sunny Lee : 26 inch
Tiffany : 27 inch
Kim Hyoyeon : 24.6 inch
Kwon Yuri : 21 inch
Choi Sooyoung : 23 inch
Im Yoona : 22 inch
Seohyun : 24 inch

cr : 公开少女时代腰围指数
 Yoona @ 2010 MBC Gayo Daejun  
http://youtu.be/MmMx-nIt2OM?hd=1








1. First, Yuri pats Jessica's stomach.
  
2. Then, Jessica revenge by hitting their butts like a drum set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment